Thursday, November 20, 2008

Gettin' Themey With It, Na Na Na...

I love G-mail, don't you? Best free mail service out there, from the great search function to the G-Voice/Video Chat.
But you know what would make it better? Being able to add a theme to it and change as you will!
Google just announced that G-mail will now have many themes available for you to choose from to apply to your window. Currently there isn't any customization allowed, but we all know that sooner or later Google will open-source that bad boy.
They are rolling out this cool plug-in as we speak, some of you may already have it available, just go to your G-mail settings and click on the Themes tab.
I personally dig the chrome looking one, mid-left on the picture. Now I can add one more reason for me to be checking my e-mail every minute, good thing I don't own a Crackberry yet.

Source: Google

No comments: