Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Goodbye Plastic, Hello Aluminum!

Apple announced their new upgraded laptops today!
New Macbooks and Macbook Pros coming as soon as tomorrow.

The all white models will now start at $999, while the new models will start at $1299.
Here are some cool new features:
-glass multi-touch trackpad [no more buttons, the whole trackpad is a button]
-aluminum body [gives it a much sleeker, sexy, stronger look]
-upgraded graphics [ 5x more than the old macbook, go Nvidia!]
-Corner to corner glass display [again, sexy!]
-5 hours battery life [not sure how much the older one was]

Overall, I am loving the black trim, looks so classy. Although I am still doing good with my old Macbook, I can't wait for it to break *ahem*, so I can get a new one!

Pics:


Source: Gizmodo

No comments: