Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Uniqlo Thinks They Can Vend Us For Free?

Yay! Another free clothing event that I cannot attend. Stupid work!
IF anyone missed the Diesel event, you can try your luck with this Uniqlo event, but I warn you, it's in the heart of Times Square. Good lucking fighting the tourists and hipsters.

Uniqlo is promoting their new Heat Tech Innerwear next month. The cool / weird part is how they are doing it. They plan on having a giant human vending machine, with mimes and employees dressed up in silver spacesuits! I can't really picture how it's going to work, but here is a digital rendering of what it may look like.
I wish I could go, I would like to see the whole process of "miming".

Event details:
WHAT: Free Uniqlo Heat Tech Innerwear Distributed by Giant Human Vending Machine
WHERE: Military Island, Times Square
Broadway and Seventh Avenue, between 43rd and 44th Streets
WHEN: Tuesday, November 18, 1 p.m.

Source: NYMag

No comments: