Friday, July 11, 2008

What's The 411? It's 711!

Ah, 7/11, the day we all can get our memorable childhood memories of brain freezes (for free). Head over to your local 7-eleven (good luck if you are in NYC), and get a free 7.11 oz Slurpee! I live near one, and I remember always riding my bike with some friends almost daily on those hot summer days; excited to wrap our sticky fingers around the frozen beast. The flavors switch up every few days, so we were never bored. I usually treat my Slurpee like a melting pot, I just slide the cup from one nozzle to the next and mixing all the available flavors, the result? Frozen sugar rush!
From the first sip, you just get sucked into this winter bliss, and you keep on slurpin' until your frontal cortex signals you to stop before you put the brain on ice! Whether or not you have shared this experience in the past, I say give it a try if you are nearby! Who doesn't like free?
Here's a good way to get a sample without wasting cups.

P.S: Don't forget to pick up some nachos with warm melted cheese to compliment!


No comments: