Friday, July 25, 2008

What Happens When Chanel Meets Central Park?

You get Dubai in NY!

Or you get this amazing phenomenal work of art inspired by Chanel. I love when architecture and art come together, it just escalates the capabilities of influence. Now you add fashion to the mix, you just created an unstoppable melange! This is called the Chanel Mobile Art.
Landing in Central Park in October, this display has already been to Hong Kong and Tokyo, with London, Moscow, and Paris next on their city tour. This galactic beast will house work from 15 hot contemporary artists which will all be basically advertising the brand. I'm sure this will be one of the main attractions for tourists while it is still here, I know I will definitely pay a visit, well, not necessarily "pay", because it will be free admission!
I encourage you to visit the Chanel Mobile Art site and check out the images / videos and the story behind it all, it's very interesting. Just take a look at these breath-taking pictures! Now I have two reasons to look forward to October, one is my birthday, and now this!
Source: NY Times

No comments: